- If You're Not Linking You're Losing Money
- If you have a web site and you're not actively linking to other relevant sites, you're losing a great opportunity to improve your link popularity, get targeted traffic and increase your income. Read on to find out why.
- Optimizing Meta Tags to Increase Your Site's Visibility
- Meta tags are added to a webpage to increase its visibility in the search engine. The Meta tags consist of three important components which are title, description and keyword. The title is the most commonly used Meta tag. It is displayed on top of the browser window. It acts as the title of the document. The Meta description is not shown on the browser but it is shown in the search result. The Meta description is often used in a webpage that does not contain text content. For example, in an art gallery site, the whole page displays only the picture. Since no text is placed on the site, you have to use the Meta description to optimize it with keywords. The Meta tags are usually added under the head tags. The Meta tags for each page should be unique. In this way, you can avoid duplication problem.
- PageRank - What is it and is it Really Important?
- Before we begin, let's take a look at the very definition of PageRank as provided by the good folks at Google. PageRank is defined as:
- 10 Costly Search Engine Mistakes to Avoid
- If you have a website then you already know the importance of traffic. Traffic is to Internet marketing as location is to real estate. It's the only thing that really matters. If you cannot generate targeted visitors to your site, you will not make any sales.
- Basic Techniques to Generate Traffic from Search Engines
- Traffic -- And lots of it! It is the dream of every netrepreneur. After all, without steady stream of visitors -- or should I say "potential customers" to your web site, how will you earn your e-fortune?
- Impending Changes in the SEO world
- The sky isn't falling chicken little, but your traffic may be in the near future.
There is no question that Google has been a dominating force. There is also no question that Microsoft has both the financial and the manpower resources to give them some serious competition and probably eventually get the upper hand again. As Google has grown to a size comparable to that of Microsoft, it has lost much of the "little guy trying harder" appeal that once helped to create a great deal of it's public support.
- The Steps Before Website Traffic
- By now, you probably already have the theme of your website established, your keywords picked and your website ready to go live. You're thinking that you'll submit your site to the search engines, sit back and see how much traffic the search engines will send you, right?
- How to Write Title Tags for Your Web Pages
- When it comes to search engine optimization, the single most important sentence that you will write for your website is the title tag of your main page. If you write it properly then you will have taken a big step towards getting your site well placed in search engine queries for your important keywords.
Article Page 1 |
Page 2 |
Page 3 |
Page 4 |
Page 5 |
Page 6 |