the bottom of the web page.
- What Information Does Active Search Results Collect From You?
You can visit our site and use most of our services
without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personally
identifiable information to us. There are, however, times
where we do collect personally identifiable information in order to
fulfill your request.
Whenever you visit Active Search Results, our web server logs automatically receive and record anonymous information
from your web browser including your IP Address, Active Search Results information, the Active Search Results page(s)
you request, the time spent on each web page and any search terms you query.
Active Search Results uses this anonymous information to customize your experience
on our site, to show you more relevant advertising messages, and to
improve our services in general. For example, when you use Active Search Results'
Search Engine, Active Search Results can collect aggregate information such as the web
pages visited and the time spent on each page. This information allows
other users to benefit from the quality searches you perform,
ultimately receiving the most relevant, pertinent information. We
ordinarily do not attempt to link this information to a specific
- Do Any Third Parties Receive or Collect Your Information Through Active Search Results?
In the few instances where Active Search Results collects personally
identifiable information, Active Search Results will not share it with other
companies or individuals unless:
We are responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, to establish or
exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
If Active Search Results is acquired by another company whether through merger or
purchase of its stock or all or substantially all of its assets, we
will share the information with the acquiring company.
Furthermore, Active Search Results will not sell or disclose your
personally identifiable information as customer lists to anyone. Nor
will we share with anyone personally identifiable information about you
in any manor.
- What Security Measures Are in Place to Protect Your Information?
Active Search Results operates secure data networks protected by
industry standard firewall and password protection. We have security
measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse or
alteration of your user data. Only senior level employees have access to the information you provide us.
- Members Opt-Out Options:
1. All emails sent from Active Search Results contain a clearly marked one click opt-out link. Members only have to click on the opt-out link once to opt-out. No other steps are required. One click opt-outs are processed in real time. The link can also be copied and pasted into a browser for real time opt-out processing.
2. Members can opt-out by forwarding any one of Active Search Results' emails to support[at]activesearchresults[dot]com and typing unsubscribe in the subject or body of the email. Unsubscribe emails are processed within 24 hours and before the next mailing.
3. Members can opt-out by replying to any one of Active Search Results' emails and typing unsubscribe in the subject or body of the email. Unsubscribe emails are processed within 24 hours and before the next mailing.
4. Members can opt-out by sending a new email to support[at]activesearchresults[dot]com and typing unsubscribe in the subject or body of the email. Unsubscribe emails are processed within 24 hours and before the next mailing.
5. Members can opt-out by sending a blank email to optout[at]activesearchresults[dot]com, unsubscribe[at]activesearchresults[dot]com or cancel[at]activesearchresults[dot]com. Note that the From address in the member's email must be the same email address that was used to sign up at Active Search Results. Unsubscribe emails are processed within 24 hours and before the next mailing.
6. Members can sign-in at Active Search Results' website and select the Delete Membership option from the Member's Area tab. Membership deletions from the website are processed in real time.
7. Active Search Results maintains Feedback Loops (FBL) with multiple ISP's. FBL opt-outs are processed within 24 hours and before the next mailing.
8. Active Search Results has recently implemented the List-Unsubscribe Header feature in its emails and will start using it in production during April of 2011. Emails that are received using the List-Unsubscribe Header option are processed within 24 hours and before the next mailing.
9. Opt-out requests can be sent to Active Search Results' main office via US postal mail. Active Search Results' postal address is displayed at the bottom of every email sent.
520 Maiden Court, Middletown Delaware 19709
Active Search Results updates this policy from time to time. If we
are going to use personally identifiable information in a manner
different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify
you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your
information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any
material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user
information already stored in our databases, we will post a prominent
notice on our web site notifying users of the change. Bear in mind that
the only way to ensure your personal privacy whenever you are on the
Internet is to make sure your browser is configured so that you are
alerted to all cookies.
please contact us at: